Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotion Period: Wednesday 13 November - Wednesday 11 December 2019
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18 years. However, employees and their immediate families of Funlab Pty Ltd and its brands, their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion Period Opens 9am AEST Wednesday 13 November and closes Midday (12pm) AEST Wednesday 11 December
5. The winner will be selected and contacted via email.The winner will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange for delivery of the prize, which will occur by no later than 5pm Thursday 12 December.
6. To enter, participants must tell us in 25 words or less “What is your saving grace on a family getaway”.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may enter once.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. Prize includes 3 x Day Session Ground Passes to the Australian Open for 2 Adults & 2 kids (3-14 years) valued at approx $350 AUD, 2 x Webjet Gift Cards with a combined value of $2,000 AUD, 1 x Hotels.com Gift Card valued at $1,500 AUD.
12. Ground Passes are valid for the first three day sessions of the Australian Open, (Monday 20 January, Tuesday 21 January and Wednesday 22 January 2020 only).
13. Ground Passes offer general admission access to all courts except Rod Laver Arena or Margaret Court Arena. All patrons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult into the AO Live Stage area.
14. Winners must use e-gift cards to arrange flights and accommodation.
15. The promoter have no affiliation with the Australian Open, Webjet and Hotels.com. All elements of the prize are subject to the additional relevant terms and conditions as advised by the Australian Open, Webjet and Hotels.com.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. If for whatever reason, the winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by Monday 16 December 2019.
18. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most amusing and original response to the competition question, in the context of the stated competition.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
20. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
22. Promotion style: Game of skill. Promoter: The promoter is Sky Zone Australia, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 9425 2024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.